Friday, April 16, 2010


wOw! lets not count the time I have been without updating this blog and lets reflect about HOW BLESSED we are for knowing the Gospel and its fruits!

Since the last time I wrote here many great blessings have come upon my life and of those sorounds me...

Sister Dalton - YW General President came to Brazil! to my stake she spoke in person and blessed us with her Great spirit, message and challenge! what a example of a leader and Daugther of a Dinve God she is!

I have some stories along the way happening to me which have helped me to realize the importance of keep up chosing the very best of choices... Agency has been a topic of personal study and of great priority.

Family going through own challenges but always being blessed by living the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Friends are always so dear to me, but laterly I feel so far from them with my daily busy life. Get the phone and just call them wherever they may be from, listen to their voice and leting them know my appreciation for them is something which I love to do! so watch out you may be the next one ;)

Loving as always my job and meeting everyday new and cool people!

The last but not the least - church callings are the service I need and have to bless me with a stronger testimony and remenbering of what really matters! :)

Love life still sleeping... no news YET! cant wait to have it waking up again, but atthe right time for the right someone... :)

Lets get on a comon sence about life... YES! IT IS BLESSED!!!